Monday, June 16, 2008

What a year can do with your life!


As we roll through life, and cross paths with people we don't always realize the full impact that they will have on our lives.

We all have goals and aspirations that go unstated in the backs of our minds.

Then once in a while we get dropped in a position to realize those aspirations and dreams.

Such is my life as of late.

I have a group of friends that are amazing. They have changed my life. Where else can you find people that are as nuts as you are, and let you have your way with their club.
I started here in SL a year ago. Wanting nothing more then to have 1-2 friends, a small piece of land, job and be semi able to build.
WOW boy did I over acheive. I have more then 3 friends, a kick ass job as an Officer for Friendly Fire. DJ job. To top it off, I own half a sim with my partner/husband!! AND YES I CAN BUILD!
My friends~ I love you all!

2 comments:

Tycho Beresford said...

Yes my darling, you can build. I took this exact same picture of the GOAT just yesterday so that I could admire your work. Great Minds Strike Again!

Anonymous said...

What a difference a year can make, indeed! Cheers Iso...you've come a long way :) Hell! We all have. What a long, strange trip it's been?