Sunday, June 7, 2009

How to measure your life

It has come to my attention recently; that a lifes, after all is said and done, is not measured by our deeds or accomplishments, but rather by our dreams, realized & unrealized.
Our dreams, goals and aspirations lead the way for future generations to be inspired and lead.
To judge a life buy deeds and or actions places you in the precarious position of Judge & Jury....
I find my self in the unique position of looking back over my life. I am thankful for my dreams realized and unrealized, the friends and family I have. I love you with all my heart and soul.

Thank you all, I am honored to be in your lives... Isobela Capalini/Colette Tuteur

2 comments:

Parker said...

My sweet, sweet friend, clone, sharer of brain cells, which ever fits; You have spoken well the things that we need. SL has taught me (really taught me) how to accept people for who they are and not reject them for things they do or the differences that we share. Sometimes I think that you and I are as far apart as two people can be and in the same instant, I feel we are twins separated at birth. I am thankful that you entered my SL and then slipped into my RL as well. Thank you for being you and for being who you are to me.

P.S. You forgot Aunt Wedgie

The Fantablous Colette said...

It is true we can measure our lives via our dreams. The best line I ever heard was " I have a dream"-Martin Luther King.
How many of us are able to really live our dreams or even voice them? Not many.
I learned to give a voice my dreams, and nightmares.
Because I have friends like you. Those dreams have blossomed to reality, and nightmares have faded to nothingness.
Sisters are not always chosen through genetics.. but rather common goals, inspirations and aspirations. I am lucky that God gave me you as my sister.
I believe the line is , "For Angels in this life are so very few, Thank God I have you"
Thank you.